What does a public administration professional do? What can a graduate do while holding a dual degree in Public Administration and Nonprofit Management?
- Actively participate in public policy and its implementation
- Through policymaking and implementation, regulate business and economic processes, thus contributing to strong business climates
- Engage in public communication
- Build bridges across government, nonprofit, an business sectors to strengthen communities
- Contribute to the development of a positive local image for the community
- Above all, work to make the world a better place to live