Procedure and Requirements for Documents
An applicant (candidate) submits one application online at apply.ktu.edu for admission to studies at the University and an assessment and recognition of a qualification:
- Candidates applying to the study programmes in the Lithuanian language submits application on stojantiesiems.ktu.edu;
- Candidates applying to the study programmes in the English language submits application on apply.ktu.edu.
The following documents have to be submitted with an application:
- A document certifying a foreign qualification or other equivalent documents (temporary documents of education can be submitted in the initial stage if the process of studies is incomplete at the time of document submission or the document certifying qualification is not issued right after the graduation);
- An appendix (appendices) to the document certifying a foreign qualification or other equivalent documents (logins from the electronic examination systems can be submitted in the initial stage if the appendix (appendices) to the document certifying a foreign qualification is not issued at the time of document submission);
- In case of admission to the second and third cycle studies – a document certifying the education of previous study cycles and its appendix (appendices) (these documents and their translations or copies do not need to be notarised or legalised);
- A document certifying the change of name and/or surname if the documents of education are issued in a different name and/or surname;
- Other documents (if any) required for the objective assessment of qualification, certifying another education acquired by the applicant, explaining the acquired qualifications or the submitted documents of education;
- Depending on the preferred study programme(s), additional documents may be required (for example, a certificate of the knowledge of the English language); however, they are not directly related to the assessment and recognition of qualification.
All documents issued in languages other than English , or Lithuanian should be supplemented with an official translation. Documents issued in English, or Lithuanian do not require a translation.
Please note! Requirements for submission of documents may vary by country. For more information, please see Country Specific Requirements.
Please note! The application will not be processed if the submitted documents are suspected to be fraudulent.
By submitting the application, applicant confirms that documents submitted are correct, truthful and complete and that KTU can verify the authenticity and accuracy of the provided documents. KTU might contact the document issuing authority and/or national ENIC/NARIC (SKVC) centre for more information about the presented qualification.