Process of admission to the transfer studies
- An applicant submits the following documents in the system:
- application at apply.ktu.edu;
- the documents certifying the learning outcomes (transcript of records);
- information about the achievement evaluation system applied in another higher education institution and percentage breakdown of the evaluation of the participants of the studies.
- The International Studies Office initially verifies the applicant’s compliance with the admission requirements.
- The faculty identifies the status of the higher education institution: the cycle of studies, the type of studies and other data required for the inclusion of the learning outcomes, initially interprets and assesses the learning outcomes characteristic to a study field or area.
- The faculty assesses the eligibility of the submitted learning outcomes to the study programme and provides the International Studies Office with information about the year and semester of studies the applicant may be admitted to.
- The International Studies Office continues all other standard procedures for the admission of foreign citizens to the University.
Once you are accepted to studies at KTU, you might need some help to get around new place. For that, check Relocation to Kaunas guide: https://admissions.ktu.edu/relocation-to-kaunas/