This study programme trains highly qualified and creative specialists in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, functional substances, chemistry and technology, who are able to perform the procedures of synthesis and analysis, can work with various instrumental mechanisms, understand the chemical processes that take place during production and are able to solve the problems of production that may occur. This programme is exceptional because in addition to fundamental chemistry subjects, it includes modules of processes in biological systems and process engineering.
– Performance of research, experimental works, tests and analysis of chemical science;
– Development of artificial materials, restoration and synthesis of natural materials;
– Preparation of environmental impact and quality control methods and procedures.
– Participation in the interdisciplinary scientific research and development projects;
– Establishment of production methods, materials, quality and control standards and assurance of compliance with technical specifications;
– Performance of laboratory research and tests at various stages of products’ production.
– Production of models, performance of chemical and physical tests of standard products, registration of production data;
– Measurement, weighing and loading of chemical components according to the formula cards;
– Installation, calibration, control and maintenance of laboratory devices and equipment.
– Installation, calibration, control and maintenance of laboratory devices and equipment;
– Collection, storage, classification and cataloguing of specimen and samples, chemical solutions and microscope slides, as well as living organisms, and their preparation for experiments;
– Monitoring of tests, analysis of their results, performance of calculations, registration and preparation of reports applying appropriate scientific methods.
– Preparation of technical specifications for production and planning of systems layout;
– Management of maintenance of production buildings and equipment, and new projects according to the engineering principles and safety regulations;
– Consultations on new production methods, techniques and equipment.
International Studies Office
Student Info Center
Studentų St. 50, LT-51368 Kaunas
Head of Study Programme
Assoc. Prof. Vida Malinauskienė
Radvilėnų pl. 19- 315, Kaunas
Manage Cookie Consent
KTU.EDU website uses three main types of cookies. If you continue browsing, you accept the necessary cookies. You can also agree to the use of other cookies. Read more
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.